14/09/2014

Monochrome

It's starting to get colder in England now that summer is officially over so I figured it was time to stock up on Autumn/Winter clothes.  I went and did a little shopping and picked up a new oversized coat which I adore.


I also picked up this white patterned shirt with hearts on which is so cute. Full price it was only around £14 but I had a 25% off voucher too, so for only £10.50 it was too hard to resist.



Paired with black skinny's, boots and a backpack, I think this outfit will be perfect for Autumn/Winter.




Heart print shirt - Matalan
Boyfriend coat - Matalan
Backpack - Lookbook Store
Jeggings - Vanilla Star
Boots - Shoe zone



2 comments:

  1. Love the coat, wish they had matalan over here in Ireland

    Loveonceuponadream.blogspot.ie

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boots!xx
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete